- Active Transfer Station Signal Inputs
Home Switch 1 (100), Home Switch 2 (101), Plate Sensor 1 (102 - 1813), Plate Sensor 2 (103 - 1807) ...
- Barcode Adjustments Specification
1.1 Software Adjustment for alb ware detector on slot
The height of the handler that is used durin the barcode reads is saved ...
- Cassettes 2006 vs. 2007
2006 Model Slim Front, 2007 Model Enlarged Front ...
- CO2 Tubings
Locations of Gassing in- and outlets inside chamber are behind pan in left back corner
- Cooler Compressor STR44, STR240
- Location Door Heater Cables
The door heater cables are marked as follows...
- Dual Gassing CO2 and N22 or O2 Option
- Error Codes
PSE (Process Status Error) Register (DM200)
Data Memory DM200 contains status information on handling processes as well as error code in the event of an error. DM200 is intended to be read only...
- Minimum Speed Shovel Drive
Check jumper, Check resistors, Set speed to min., (CCW) Set torque to min (CCW)
- N2 Hardware Output
STX40 Controller Module
- Power Cable Routing for High Currents
- ppSensor Connections
- Removal STX40 Lift Column
1. Move lift wagon up and secure
- Service Note Connector Motor Cards
Crimp Contact were taken that are not suitable for two cables..
- Shaker Cassette Optimization
On high shaking speeds or amplitudes plates may slide out of the cassettes. The retaining properties may be optimized by:..
- Shaker FlexerBlock Replacement of Flexures
Remove Top Screws...
- Soft Reset Command ST 1800
Flag 1800 forces a soft reset of the system plate access. The 1800 is intended to be written to only. The ST 1800 will affect specific flags and data memories..
- STP1000 Lifter Connector
Lifter Init. Switch is on the Expansion Module: Input 303 Lifter Plate Detection is on in on the Ext. Module: Input 302
- STP1000 STX1000 Power Supply Voltage
The main power supply is located on the controller module. Early models have a dual voltage power supply with a voltage selector switch. Later models have a wide range power supply with an integrated ventilator..
- STX40 / LPX40 Shaker Wiring Change V6.0 to V6.1
1. Remove wire from C103.30 (37 Pin connector on controller card) to C101.000 (PLC input 000)..
- STX1000 Lifter TPM Connector
Attached pictures show lifter resp. TPM connector of early STX1000-DFSA systems. These type connecters were replaced..
- Transfer Station Fast Signal on Controller Board
- Transfer Station Plate Detection Signal 1813
- Wiring 3000 RPM Ventilator
- Befestigung Kondensator STX1000-DF Lüftermotor
- New BCR Holder
- BCR Cabling
New BCR Type Keyence, BL601 (replaces BL600HA)
- STX200 Turn Adjustment Screws
The STX200 Series uses adjustable hardstop screws instead of DM80 resp. DM82. The pictures show Mirrored version of STX200 handling..
- STX1000 Plate Access Speed Optimization
Random, Standard Access
- CO2 Sensor Debugging
- NMC Motor Card
The NMC Motor Card supports two bipolar stepper motors. The NMC motor card is specially designed for handling applications in climate controlled instruments.
- Packing STX40
Remove the Stackers from Chamber..
- STX Condenser and Ventilator
Condenser old design ..2006, Condenser new design 2006, 2007..
1. Starting up STXFer Run the STXFer executable File, a screen as shown below appears...
- Install X-Fer most units
Applicable for all LiCONiC Units except: STR-Series and STX40 1. Mounting Kit not yet attached..
- Voltage Selector on Module
Early models of STX1000-DF / STP1000 (built before 2006) may have a power supply with switchable input voltage selector. Note that when switching voltage the climate options must be disconnected by removing the 9-pin Climate Connector..
- Fuse inside Power Supply
There is a 4A/250V GFE (5x20mm) fuse inside the Power Supply with switchable input voltage selector . For replacement, the power supply must be opened..
- STX Clearances and integration Hits
StoreX STX Series instruments equipped with active refrigeration have active ventilation located in the controller cabinet...
- Orbital Shaker Spring Lengths
This are the current spring length: 1 mm 35 mm, 3 mm 50 mm, 6 mm 65 mm.
- Cooling STX1000-DF Components
- LDR Power Cable
- STX1000-DF Cooling Ventilator Motor Replacement
- Beep Signals
- DSI Application
- DSI Inside
- DDC Technical Specification
Easy to use display board for the Rotronic HygroClip sensor with interface to PC and PLC Technical Specifications..
- Packing STX220
Secure the Handler with air pad foil...
- Packing STR240
Secure the Handler with air pad foil., Additional, secure the carousel with a fixing block and the lift with a bail..
- STXFer Setum Program
Starting up STXFer Run the STXFer executable File, a screen as shown below appears...
- Installation of Transfer Station
Applicable for all LiCONiC Units except: STR-Series and STX40 1. Mounting Kit not yet attached
- Anleitung Modulumbau auf Controller Platine 2.5
1. Modul aus dem STX ausbauen 2. Controller Board tauschen..
- STR Overdrive Initialization Switch
- STRxx Expansion Module Inputs
- Cooling Ventilator Motor Connection
- Voltage Selector Power Connectors
- Voltage Selector Standard
- Installation Controller Board V2.5
1. Remove module from STX 2. Change controller board
- BCR Set-up on units with UCI
On LPX, LPR units with UCI feature installed remove Back Panel prior pulling Controller Module from side of the instrument..
- LPX LPR controller module access with UCI
On LPX, LPR units with UCI feature installed remove Back Panel prior pulling Controller Module from side of the instrument...
- Retro-fit STX roller caster kit
- STX Barcode Reader BCR diagnosis
Power instrument off. Remove stackers to have visual access to the BCR located on the lift wagon. The BCR panel is located on the side of the Barcode Reader.
- Vent Grid dimensions STX40-BT
- Identify Pre-Configuration for Gassing Option
Dimensions may vary on early instruments or may be changed in the future without notice.
- Balancing rod orbital Shaker STX40
- Connection AutoTrafo 960VA V08 flat
- Adjustment Potentiometer Controller Card V2.7
- Steam Generator
Locate connectors for Steam Generator on back-plane of STX..
- Cytromat Compatible Cassettes for 10 Pos. STR
- Swap Station Speed torque adjustment Controller Card V2.1
- STX Carrousel drivers Motor Card
- Main Heater and Compressor Power relays
- STX HT High Temperature +80°C
Plate lids after 24 hours at +80°C / 95% RH
- STX1000-DF Expansion Valve Sequence
Das STX1000-DF Kählaggregat hat zwei Expansionsventile und somit auch zwei Fühler. Die Reihenfolge der Fühler ist dabei so, dass in der Flussrichtung erst der Main- und dann der Bypass-Fühler angeordnet ist...
- STR Series User Door Hinges
Detailed view of user door hinges
- STR Handler Lift Wagon Overall Height
Applies for units built prior 09.2008
- Climate Power Heater / Cooler
- Condenser Unit STX1000-DF
Warning: Work on refrigeration systems involves potential danger and may cause serious injury or death. Works on the refrigeration unit may carried out be trained and authorized personnel
- How to connect a Solenoid
- Controller Card V2x Potentiometers
- D-Sub Connectors Handling
- Potentiometer Shovel Speed Card V2.x
- Defrost electrical Connection
509 active during Defrost, Solenoid not active
- Location Fan STR240 Series
- Condenser Fan Types
Condenser Fans used over time
- How to Verify Defrost Operation
How do I check defrost cycle operation
- Power Relay K2 Status
- Relay 513 Status LED
- Gate Heater STX44
Gate Heater is located under cover shield
- Moving STX602
- Condensation on Glass Door
I assume that the condensation is on the inner side of the glass door and the unit is set to high humidity. Basically there are two reasons for excessive condensation known.
- Remp SSS Temperature Alarm Definitions
Alarm Output for Temperature out of band is 600, Alarm Set point DM900, value: (t+500)*32 [1/10°C]
- Installation Shaker
- Sealing of Stepper Motor Connection
- Wiring Splitting Power Supply
Remove red wire (AWG16) between power supply +V and S1.10.5 Wire on power supply
- STC ULT Hotfix Analogue IN
On one installation damage of Analogue IN Module was discovered during normal operation.
- Stepper Motor Card Carrousel - Y-Drive Signal Voltages
- Single Phase Power Cables
- User Door Handle Attachment
- Embraco STX DF Compressor Connections
- STX1000 Booster Solenoid
- Difference Data to Display Value
- Alarm Connector
- BCR Set-Up on units with UCI
- LPX LPR Controller Module Access with UCI
- Controller Card Connector Pin Layout V2.6
- Retro-Fit STX Roller Caster Kit
- ST 1800 Soft Reset Command
- STX BarCode Reader BCR Diagnosis
- Transfer Station Fast Signal V2.5 Controller Card
- Vent Grid Dimensions STX40-BT
- STX1000 DF Startup Current
- Controller Error Codes on PLC Display
- Software Using Client Socket
- Shovel Fast Signal on Controller Board
- CO2 Level too High
- DF Defrost Cycles
- CO2 - Gassing Pump Testing Adjustment
- BCR 1D Bar Code Reader
- Shovel Speed Pot V2.x
- Shovel Sensors
- STC Offsets
- STXSeries ConnOverview 2.1
- N2_O2 Adjustment Procedure
- N2_O2 Module Specs
- Voltage Overview
- Cooler Compressor Conditions
- Shaker Wiring Upgrade V6.0 to V6.1
- STC Cooler LEDs
- PLC System Reset
- 2 Kiwis on same Computer
- STX44 Plate Detection Swing Sensor
- Temperature-RH Sensor Probe
- STR240 Tilted Lift Column
- STT1k5-ULT Refrigeration Windows
- Retro-fit Old Stepper Card for New Module
- Current Resistors Stepper Card
- Overpressure Switch
- Serial Connections
- DDC Error Codes
- PinOut xFerStn Conn.
- StepperCard V3xx_DipSwitch D
- Shaker Eccentric Rod
- Database Backup
- PM Works on Biobank Coolers
- Fuse Power-Supply LPX- LPR_Series
- StepperCard V3xx_DipSwitch E
- Flush Gate Motors
- DF Dryer-Cooler Water Connections
- Defrost STT3k0
- CO2 Sensor Wiring and OUtput Voltage
- SMC5 Step xFerStn Signal
- Inventoy BCR not Working
- Steam-Generator Control and Error Flags
- DM Transfer Positions Interface
- Expansion Valves on HC-HR Coolers